Mother's Day is Sunday, May 9.
Order the 2021 Mother's Day Gift Pack for your favourite mother and the winery team will personally deliver it on Saturday, May 8th!
Offer valid for recipients in Niagara Region, Hamilton, Burlington and Oakville (and all points in between) only.
Each Mother's Day Gift Pack includes:
- A hand-tied bouquet of fresh flowers sourced from local growers.
A Mother's Day card (don't forget to tell us what to write! Use the "special instructions" box at checkout to let us know what you'd like us to write in the card)
- 2018 Riesling Loved by Lu
- Named for Sue-Ann's grandmother, Lu Staff, this bright, sunshine-y Riesling is made from 100% estate-grown fruit. Plush with fresh, sweet fruit sensations (green apple, lime, and lemon) on the nose and palate, this wine's zippy acidity makes it a wonderfully refreshing served on its own or with fish, seafood or mild cheeses
- 2018 Mabel's VCR Viognier Chardonnay Riesling
- Named for Sue-Ann's great-great Aunt Mabel, the last female born in the Staff family before Sue-Ann came along 87 years later! A fascinating blend of Viognier, Chardonnay and Riesling, this wine is dry and firm on the palate with notes of citrus and baked apple. On the nose, there's preserved lemon, sweet alyssum and just a hint of oak. Serve with roast poultry, Wienerschnitzel, cheese fondue or Croque Monsieur.
- 2020 Fancy Farm Girl Foxy Pink (NEW RELEASE)
- You are going to love this succulent, mouth-watering blend of 95% Riesling and 5% Cabernet Franc. Audacious suggestions of pink grapefruit, limeade, strawberry and coriander lift from the glass, joined by juicy Granny Smith and Gala apple notes on the palate. This is a luscious Rosé that will pair wonderfully with grilled or smoked meats and fish, composed salads, bold seafood dishes, wood-fired pizzas, or on its own on the deck or dock.
- 2019 Bank Barn Baco Noir
- Bright and bold garnet red in the glass with suggestions of fresh cherries, cherry pie and hints of lavender and lilac on the nose. Cherry and plum notes on the palate and a light, clean, elegant finish make this a lovely, easy drinking Baco, perfect for everyday fare of burgers, pasta, ribs, BBQ pork, stews, game meats, roasted veg and milk/low cocoa chocolate.
- 2018 Fancy Farm Girl Flamboyant Red
- A favourite of customers and staff (and Staff) alike, Flamboyant Red is a Bordeaux-style blend of Cabernet Franc (65%), Cabernet Sauvignon (20%) and Merlot (15%). It is an approachable red, fabulous for weeknight sipping or weekend fine dining. Dry, with a gorgeous currant and cherry tang that is rounded out by deeper blackberry notes on the mid-palate, with balanced tannins. Flamboyant Red is medium-bodied, making it versatile enough to pair with anything from Philly Cheesesteak to Coq au Vin.
All hand-delivered to recipients in
- Niagara Region
- and all points in between!
on Saturday, May 8th!
Order by Friday, May 7th at 10am to avoid disappointment.
Use the "special instructions" box at checkout to let us know what you'd like us to write in the card.