Big Red Brat Pack
The ideal gift for the red-wine fan in your life (or yourself!)
Two bottles of
2020 Bank Barn Baco Noir
- Fruit-forward, low in tannin, and vinified entirely in stainless steel. This is the red wine for white wine people. Fabulous with bold, rustic flavours -- smashburgers with caramelized onions, bbq ribs or brisket, pasta with tomato and fennel.
Plus one bottle each of
2018 Fancy Farm Girl Flamboyant Red
- Bordeaux-style blend of Cabernet Franc (65%), Cabernet Sauvignon (20%) and Merlot (15%). Mild tannins create structure for the delicious red currant and cassis notes on the nose and palate. Incredibly versatile: works with everything from homemade steak frites to takeout chicken and waffles.
2019 Gritstone Cabernet NEW RELEASE!
- Tall, dark and handsome -- meet the new Gritstone Cabernet. Vinified from 100% estate grown Cabernet Franc. Barrel-aged 20 months in a selection of American and European oak. Notes of dry cedar, warm spice and dark chocolate on the nose perfectly complement the firm, dry palate with suggestions of plum and black currant.
2018 Chestnut Tree Cabernet Franc NEW RELEASE
- 100% estate grown Cabernet Franc (10+ year old vines), aged 22 months in French and American oak. "Subtle cedar on the nose with easy, fruit and herbaceous notes. Well balanced with sweet spice coming through on the finish." ~ (2020 International Wine & Spirits Competition). This wine will sing with dark chocolate, game meats and/or strong cheeses.
2018 Mountain Bell Merlot
- A deliciously juicy Merlot with nuances of chocolate and mint. Fermented in stainless steel and aged in oak for 20 months. Ready to drink now! Pair with elegant red meats (we’re thinking roast duck) or a bar of high quality chocolate.
Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/beetailer_social_widget.liquid