Essentials Only Mixed Case 2022
With one case, you've got a wine for everything!
Unoaked White Wines
2018 Robert's Block Riesling
- Gorgeous dry Riesling from 25 year old vines in the Vinemount Ridge sub-appellation. Wet flagstone, spring flowers, honeyed stone fruit and clean apple acidity. Excellent with poached salmon, seared scallops or choucroute garnie.
2018 Riesling Loved by Lu
- Semi-dry Riesling with a perfect balance of luscious tropical citrus and zippy acidity. Like sunshine in a glass. Pair with Thai takeout or fish and chips any day of the week.
2019 Fancy Farm Girl Frivolous White
- Fruit-forward, semi-dry Riesling that takes the notion of "easy drinking" to the next level. Ideal with a good book and a bowl of spiced nuts or ... Doritos.
Oaked White Wines
2018 Elisha's Chardonnay - new release!
- Outstanding example of Ontario Chardonnay. Lovely warm wood notes on the nose are balanced by intense heritage apple (think Gravensteins, not Royal Gala) and barely-ripe pear on the palate. Great post-walk libation with a plate of crumbly cheddar, salted crackers and a country pâté.
2018 Mabel's VCR
- A true SAS original, this is a unique blend of 50% Viognier (estate-grown), 35% Chardonnay both aged in barriques for ~11 months and 15% Riesling (estate-grown) aged in stainless steel. Bright, complex, intriguing and super-ageable!
2018 The Louie Pinot Gris
- Silky, sleek and full-bodied. Autumnal notes of vanilla, poached pears, baked apples and spice on the nose and palate. 100% estate grown Gris, hand-picked and whole cluster pressed. Fermented in stainless steel with select yeasts before aging 10 months in French oak. Your new favourite Gris.
2020 Fancy Farm Girl Foxy Pink
- A crisp, dry-yet-oh-so-fruity blend of 95% Riesling and 5% Cabernet Franc. Decidedly thirst-quenching. Pair with oven-roasted poultry or pork, or a simple ham sandwich on fresh bread.
2018 Windsock Cabernet Sauvignon Rosé
- 100% Cabernet Sauvignon vinified as a rosé? Then aged it in oak? Whaaaaaaat? Who DOES that? Sue-Ann does. Read more about this unique and fascinating wine HERE.
Unoaked & Lightly Oaked Red Wines
2020 Bank Barn Baco Noir
- Fruit-forward, low in tannin, and vinified entirely in stainless steel. This is the red wine for white wine people. Fabulous with bold, rustic flavours -- smashburgers with caramelized onions, BBQ ribs or brisket, pasta with tomato and fennel.
2018 Fancy Farm Girl Flamboyant Red
- Bordeaux-style blend of Cabernet Franc (65%), Cabernet Sauvignon (20%) and Merlot (15%). Mild tannins create structure for the delicious red currant and cassis notes on the nose and palate. Incredibly versatile: works with everything from homemade steak frites to takeout chicken and waffles.
2019 Gritstone Cabernet
- Beautiful, medium-weight, dry, oaky blend of 75% Cabernet Franc and 25% Cabernet Sauvignon. Complex and alluring; notes of hazelnut, leather and cassis on the nose balanced by a black pepper, preserved cherry and delicate florals on the palate.
2017 Chestnut Tree Cabernet Franc
- 100% estate grown Cabernet Franc (10+ year old vines), aged 22 months in French and American oak. "Subtle cedar on the nose with easy, fruit and herbaceous notes. Well balanced with sweet spice coming through on the finish." ~ (2020 International Wine & Spirits Competition). This wine will sing with dark chocolate, game meats and/or strong cheeses.
Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/beetailer_social_widget.liquid