JOIN OUR TEAM!
Sue-Ann Staff Estate Winery is looking for friendly, energetic, part-time retail Sales stars to join our winery team.
Sue-Ann Staff Estate Winery is a busy, quality-focused boutique winery located on Sue-Ann’s 220-year old family farm in Jordan, ON. We pride ourselves on offering guests a warm, authentic, and friendly winery experience. Whether our guests join us for a quick taste and buy visit, or spend an hour enjoying a lively tasting and discussion with us, we strive to make everyone’s visit memorable and delicious.
As a member of the winery sales team, you are an ambassador for the winery/brand. Warm, friendly service is the name of the game! Your duties will include:
- Engaging with our guests from the moment they arrive on the property, and providing exceptional customer service and sales experiences
- Leading wine tastings in both outdoor and indoor settings with confidence; sharing tasting notes and technical information about each wine, and the history of the winery and the Staff family
- Assisting guests as they choose wines and non-wine merchandise for purchase, including wine club memberships
- Carrying wine cases out to guests’ cars, when asked
- Ensuring that our guests have a positive, memorable, wine-focused experience
Other duties may include:
- Packing wine orders for shipping
- Serving wine at events (concerts, comedy nights, movie nights)
- have an up to date Smart Serve certification
- be able to operate a POS system/cash register
- be able to ift 14kg/35 lb wine cases
- be able to work on their feet for 4-8 hour shifts
- be able to work weekends and the occasional evening
- love working in positive team environment.
Hourly + tip share for 2 to 4 shifts per week.
How To Apply
Applicants are asked to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.